Discretionary Portfolio Management is available to private individuals, pension schemes, businesses (sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and incorporated companies), trusts, clubs and societies.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested. Before you decide to invest, it is important to understand these risks.
Go to details
- Investors should be in a position to make an initial cash sum investment in excess of £250,000 or have an existing portfolio of securities of similar value. There is no maximum amount for investment.
- Investors should be in a position to invest for at least 5 years.
- You will benefit from the service of a dedicated investment manager who will assume responsibility for the ongoing management of your portfolio.
- Your investment manager will work closely with in house investment specialists, leaving you safe in the knowledge that your investments are being professionally managed.
- You can view your holdings, account information and transaction details as well as print statements via this Client Website.
- You must be aged 18 or over to avail from our Discretionary Portfolio Management Service.