We are proud of the many awards Northern Bank has won in recent years. These recognise not just our investment, but also the involvement of Northern Bank staff and customers and the energy and commitment of our many community partners – working together to make a difference in the local community.
- The Allianz Arts & Business NI Awards 2011
- Northern Bank and Cahoots NI won the 'Young People' award for our partnership programme in schools entitled “Math'a'magic”
- The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards 2010
- Northern Bank won the Work, Life and Well-being award (medium/large organization).
- The Business in the Community Awards 2010
- Northern Bank won the Workplace Health and Well-being award.
- IOF (Institute of Fundraising) Northern Ireland Fundraising Awards 2010
- Winner of Fundraising Partnership of the Year for our three year partnership with NICFC.
- UTV Business Eye Awards 2010
- Winner of Business Education Award for partnership with Cahoots NI “Math'a'magic”
- CIPR PRIDE Awards 2009
- Silver Winner of the Community Relations and Integrated Communications Categories with MCE Public Relations and Northern picking up Silver in the Best Use of Media Relations category and a Gold award for the Corporate and Business Communications category.
- Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards 2009
- Northern Bank was Highly Commended in the Right Place to Work Award (Large Organisation)
- CIPR PRIDE Awards 2008
- Silver Winner of the Community Relations for our project with Citizens Advice Money Talks and Corporate Responsibility Categories for our charity partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support.
- The Allianz Arts & Business NI Awards 2008
- Northern Bank and the Ulster Museum won the 'Arts, Business and Sustainability' award for our partnership with the Ulster Museum Lecture Series
- UTV Business Eye Awards 2007
- Winner of Business Education Award for partnership with W5 “Science Counts”
- NICVA (Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action) Link Awards 2006
- Runner-up in the Business and Large Charity Category – Northern Bank with Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke Association
- NICVA (Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action) Link Awards 2004
- Winner in the Business and Medium-sized Charity Category for Money Talks Project with Citizens Advice
- Runner-up in the Business and Large Charity Category – Northern Bank with Young Enterprise
- NIBEP 2003 (Northern Ireland Business Education Partnership) Awards
- Highly Commended in the Primary School and Large Company Section for the Time 2 Count ESV numeracy support programme
- Special Award for Northern’s partnership with Young Enterprise
- Belfast Telegraph Business Awards 2003
- Highly Commended – Community Impact Category for Northern Numeracy Programmes
- Business in the Community UK Awards for Excellence 2003
- Finalist in the Education & Lifelong Learning Category
- NICVA Link Awards 2001
- North East Regional Award – Maths in A Bag in association with Education and Library Boards
- NICVA Link Awards 2000
- Large Company Award Runner Up in association with Action Mental Health
- Belfast Telegraph Business Awards 2001
- Winner of Outstanding Community Involvement – Time 2 Count ESV Programme.
For further details on any of these programmes call into your local Northern Bank branch, or contact:
Rhonda Gibson, External Relations Manager; 028 9004 8656 email@example.com
Vanessa Postle, Community Affairs Manager; 028 9004 8657 VAP@northernbank.co.uk