CF Danske Fund has been designed to meet your investment objectives if you wish to invest over a period of 5 years or more in assets that hold the potential of greater growth than that offered by traditional bank deposit accounts.
Risk factors of CF Danske Fund
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested. Before you decide to invest, it is important to understand these risks.
Key Features of CF Danske Fund
- You must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident to invest in CF Danske Fund
- The minimum investment term is 5 years
- Your money is pooled with other investors allowing access to a wide range of assets which wouldn’t normally be available to you as an individual investor
- You will have access to four multi-manager sub-funds each designed as a solution to meet different investor needs and attitudes to investment risk
- Internal and external fund managers from around the world will monitor global financial markets to identify opportunities that can improve your investment returns and offer new and attractive investment possibilities
- You can invest as little as £1,000 with no maximum investment amount
- You can view your shares in CF Danske Fund via our eBanking if you have subscribed to this service
- You can invest in CF Danske Fund using your annual ISA allowance. You can invest by way of a lump sum (ISA and OEIC) or regular premium (ISA only)
CF Danske Fund may not be a suitable investment for you. You should consult with one of our Financial Planners in order to receive advice on your investment options as well as to receive further information on the risk factors and key features of CF Danske Fund.Click here for important information
Go to details