Dream of owning your own home?
Fed up living with others? If the answer is yes, then take a look at what we can do to help you achieve your dreams.
We are helping First Time Buyers across Northern Ireland to get on to the property ladder.
View our mortgages
- Apply for any mortgage in our range
- Choose a repayment term that suits you
We know every penny counts - that's why we'll help with the costs.
- Get up to £175 towards your valuation fee *
- Get up to £200 towards your legal fees **
- Discounted residential mortgage arrangement fee ***
Get the Guide
Find out more about how you can buy your
first home with our First Time Buyers Guide (pdf).
Download the Guide
- Whether we grant you any of our credit facilities depends on your age and circumstances.
- You will be required to have a current account with us to service the mortgage.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
- Your home is security for your mortgage. Other security may be required.
When you take out a mortgage you are borrowing against the value of your home. When you come to sell your home
you will need to use the sale's proceeds to repay your outstanding mortgage balance. Be aware that if the value of your
home falls below the balance of your mortgage, then you will have to pay us the difference if you want to sell your
* depending on your valuation fee - applicable only to First Time Buyers borrowing £40,000 or greater.
** depending on your legal fees - applicable only to First Time Buyers borrowing £40,000 or greater.
*** when you agree to pay your salary into one of our current accounts.
your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
† Lines open 8am - 8pm Mon. - Fri. and 9am - 1pm Sat.(not including bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business). Call charges may vary. Please refer to your service provider. Calls may be recorded.