Paying too much for your mortgage?
So why not challenge us to reduce your mortgage repayments?
Why switch your mortgage to us?
View our mortgages
- It's easy to switch - just call or request a call-back
- You could save on your repayments
And when you switch to us, we have some incentives for you too...
- Get up to £175 towards your valuation fee
- Get up to £300 towards your legal fees
- Discounted residential mortgage arrangement fee*
Get the guide
We offer a
range of mortgage options. Find out more with our Mortgage Guide(pdf).
Get the Guide (pdf)
- Whether we grant you any of our credit facilities depends on your age and circumstances.
- You will be required to have a current account with us to service the mortgage.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
- Your home is security for your mortgage. Other security may be required.
When you take out a mortgage you are borrowing against the value of your home. When you come to sell your home
you will need to use the sale's proceeds to repay your outstanding mortgage balance. Be aware that if the value of your
home falls below the balance of your mortgage, then you will have to pay us the difference if you want to sell your
* when you agree to pay your salary into one of our current accounts.
your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
† Lines open 8am - 8pm Mon. - Fri. and 9am - 1pm Sat.(not including bank holidays or other holidays in Northern Ireland when the bank is not open for business). Call charges may vary. Please refer to your service provider. Calls may be recorded.